We offer free shipping on all orders over $250.
Lemony, Lovely & Loaded with Veggies!
Perfectly moist and just the right amount of sweet, this Zucchini Lemon Pistachio Loaf is the perfect snacking bread anytime of day. Delectably delicious with a burst of lemon & nutty crunch, this snacking bread is Alkaline Lifestyle Approved. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free, it’s a nutritious treat all in one. It’s a great way to sneak in extra veggies and will be a favourite with the whole family! Bon appétit!
What you need:
Prep time: 20 mins | Cooking time: 60 mins
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 3/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Zest from 2 lemons
- 2 cups of shredded zucchini with skin (pat dry with paper towel to remove excess water)
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup of oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup of chopped unsalted pistachios
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped pistachios & shredded almonds
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a standard bread pan with parchment paper
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, blend until well incorporated
- Pour the mixture into the pan
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios & shredded almonds
- Bake for 60-70 minutes depending on oven. Remove loaf from pan and set it on a baking rack to cool.
- Slice & serve with your fave latte or tea!
This recipe is Global Glow Approved
- Lovely Zucchini is rich in antioxidants, like vitamin A and vitamin C, which are guaranteed to give you glow-rious skin. It’s also hydrating and relatively high in fiber, both of which help support digestion and a healthy gut.
- Zesty Lemon, is packed with Vitamin C, amazing for immune health, digestion, detoxification and skin health. Vitamin C even plays a big role in collagen production, making for smoother, stronger & more resilient skin!
- Power of the Pistachio: These nutrient dense nuts are an excellent protein source, full of healthy fats and beneficial antioxidants. They even contain Vitamin B6, which is critical to brain & heart health!
- In Good Company: This snacking bread is just sweet enough to pair perfectly with a cozy cup of tea or a matcha latte for a mid-day boost. The fruity notes of mango, passionfruit & citrus in our Calming Tea make it the soothing companion to complete your snack time.
it’s tea time!