We offer free shipping on all orders over $250.
Roll With It
Never underestimate the power of your skin – all you have to do is just Roll With It! Micro-needling works to help replenish and reinvigorate your skin, which in turn, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while elevating your skin’s overall texture.
192 TITANIUM-GRADE MICRO-NEEDLES (0.3 mm)
Out of stock
let your skin restore itself
AT HOME MIRCO-NEEDLING TREATMENT
A quintessential youth restoring range of high performance and natural skincare curated for the ultimate experience in beauty.
The key to a successful result using the Miss de Gaspé Roll With It micro-needling tool comes down to a few key factors; the length of the needles, how often it is used, and showing your device a little T.L.C. Our Roll With It micro-needling tool is minimally invasive featuring 192 titanium grade micro needles.
This performance enhancing skincare treatment is not painful and helps to facilitate the natural exfoliation of the skin while improving the skin’s overall appearance for a smoother, more youthful and luminous look.
Miss de Gaspé Roll With It features 0.3mm Titanium micro needles and should be replaced regularly.
For optimal results, use the Miss de Gaspé Roll With It micro-needling tool 1-2 times per week and follow the product’s preparation and storage guidelines for healthier and more radiant skin.
- Remove the Miss de Gaspé Roll With It micro-needling tool from its protective shell.
- Disinfect by letting the head soak in isopropyl alcohol for 15 minutes before use.
- Cleanse and tone your face using your fave products while your micro-needling tool is being disinfected.
- Wash your hands with anti-bacterial soap before handling your micro-needling tool or touching your face.
- Imagine your face divided into 4 sections: The cheeks, forehead, nasolabial/mouth and chin areas.
- With one hand, hold the skin you are treating firmly.
- With the other hand, grip the tool by placing your index finger on the top of the handle. With gentle to moderate pressure, begin rolling the tool vertically for 4-5 strokes over the treatment area (rolling back and forth is equal to 1 stroke).
- When changing direction, lift to reposition the roller (do not drag the roller as this can scratch and irritate the skin).
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 rolling horizontally and then diagonally.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 for each section of the face you wish to treat.
- If you wish to treat the neck, repeat steps 2 to 5 on the designated area.
- Your treatment is now complete.
Key Unique Properties
ROLL OUT THOSE LINES AND WRINKLES
TO HELP REVEAL TIGHTER, PLUMPER AND REINVIGORATED SKIN
EXFOLIATE NASTY OLD SKIN CELLS
TO HELP MINAMIZE THE APPEARANCE OF PORES
TURN UP THE GLOW
TO REVEAL HEALTHIER AND VIBRANT SKIN
"It is our inner beauty that wields the tapestry of our lives and legacy we leave behind. With this in mind, I have made it my mission to help women feel beautiful from the inside out and uplift every aspect of their lives; from their greatest hopes to their beauty rituals."
NANNETTE DE GASPÉ BEAUBIEN
Avoid using this product on areas with active acne or breakouts, keloid scarring, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, fungal infections, cold sores, sunburns, and/or any other form of damaged or infected skin. If you drop Roller Noir, discard it immediately. Do not use dull or damaged needles on facial tissue. Do not excessively roll skin with Roller Noir. Recommended use is once to twice per week. Avoid the application of makeup immediately following treatment. For best results, use Roller Noir on cleansed skin prior to applying skincare products. When treating the delicate tissue of the lip and eye contour areas, proceed with extra care and very light to gentle pressure.
For adult and external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Clean and disinfect before and after each use. Store in enclosed protective shell. Do not use on damaged or infected skin. Do not use if needles appear to be bent or damaged.