We offer free shipping on all orders over $250.
Give your immune system extra support by adding Mushroom Complex to your routine! Mushroom Complex is an organic mushroom immunity blend with Maitake, Reishi, Shiitake, Lion’s Mane, Chaga PLUS Astragalus root, Acerola fruit and black pepper – all in one convenient capsule, providing important nutrients (such as vitamin C and vegan vitamin D) and other active ingredients.
As well as its primary immune-boosting properties, this special complex supports everything from cognitive function, mental well-being and energy levels, to healthy digestion, lower levels of inflammation, protection from oxidative stress and general wellness.
USE CODE GLOBALGLOW10 FOR 10% OFF DISCOUNT
THE MAGIC OF MUSHROOMS
An organic mushroom blend that boosts immunity, improves cognitive function, mental well-being and energy levels, aids healthy digestion, lowers inflammation and protects from oxidative stress
The ingredients used in this food supplement have been certified organic by the Soil Association, meaning no toxic pesticides or fertilisers have been used resulting in a “clean” product. Being organic also helps the mushrooms to maintain their bio-availability and keeps them nutrient-dense, as some nutrients can be lost when non-organic ingredients are used.
- Maitake mushroom: A traditional Chinese tonic used for over 2000 years, Maitake is considered to be an adaptogen, which means it can help the body to better manage its stress response on a day-to-day basis. It can also help with chronic fatigue. It has been used traditionally to help balance out the body, for immunity, blood pressure and for normalising blood sugar and cholesterol levels. It is a source of beta-glucans and polysaccharides.
- Reishi mushroom: Another adaptogen, one of the other main benefits of Reishi mushroom is that it contains high levels of beta-glucans, one of the most powerful immune system boosters. It is arguably the most effective mushroom for managing inflammation, as it works on the histamine pathways, re-regulating the immune response and influencing immune signalling. For this reason, it can also be beneficial for respiratory health.
- Shiitake mushroom are members of a special group of medical fungi or mushrooms that have been used in Japan and South East Asia from over 1000 years. They can help to lower cholesterol levels, as well as fight infection (by producing interferon, a group of natural proteins that stops viruses from multiplying). Shiitake is naturally rich in polysaccharides, lentinan in particular, which is a beta-glucan. They are one of the most cultivated varieties of mushroom and are an excellent source of copper, the antioxidant selenium, and pantothenic acid.
- Black pepper is the fruit of the black pepper plant from the Piperaceae family. Piperine is the alkaloid within black pepper that is responsible for its pungency. Not only is it a very good anti-inflammatory agent, but it has been added to increase the absorption and utilisation of the beneficial ingredients in the formula.
- Lion’s Mane mushroom: or “mountain priest”, mushroom helps boost the immune system by encouraging the growth of beneficial gut bacteria. It can also reduce inflammation and prevent tissue damage in the intestines, thereby helping to improve digestion. It is one of nature’s most effective brain foods and can help support learning, memory, focus and concentration by assisting in the production of nerve growth factor. Buddhist monks were said to have used Lion’s Mane in tea to enhance brain power, heighten their focus during meditation and to generally benefit from its effects on cognitive health. Studies have found that this mushroom can also reduce feelings of anxiousness and irritability. A great natural solution to improve overall mental wellbeing.
- Chaga mushroom: For centuries, Chaga has been used traditionally to aid immune system function and also to boost overall health. It helps with the reduction of inflammation and its antioxidant and immune-supporting properties help to reduce oxidative stress on the body. An excellent health tonic and detoxifier.
- Astragalus root has been used as a popular herbal tonic in China for many centuries. Some of the known active components include flavonoids, free amino acids, trace minerals and polyphenols.
- Acerola cherries are nutrient-dense and, in particular, are exceptionally high in naturally bio-available vitamin C. In fact, researchers have identified nearly 150 nutritive constituents, which include bioflavonoids, proteins, mineral salts, iron, calcium and phosphorus.
How to boost & support your immune system
Discover what Dr. Simone Laubscher, PhD, recommends to boost and support your immune system in a natural yet effective way. Find out her top tips to support your system!
“Over the last 23 years of treating clients I've see that the power of plants on the immune system is second to none."
Doctor Simone Laubscher, PhD
"Rejuv Wellness exists to support you on your wellness journey, providing you with the tools you need to shift into vibrant health"
Created & formulated by Dr. Simoné Laubscher PhD, the mind behind the famous Super Elixir, Rejuv makes targeted organic whole-food nutritional supplements to bring you freedom from the inside out.
Rejuv is powered by plants, their formulations are based on going back to nature so you get the best bio-available ingredients right down to the cellular level.
Results-driven, evidence-based and specifically curated, Rejuv's whole food supplements will bring balance to both your mind and body.
“With the current environment, it’s key to support yourself with whole food natural supplements, which work at a cellular level so you can be the best version of yourself both physically & mentally.”
Doctor Simone Laubscher, PhD
PRODUCT INFORMATION & INGREDIENTS
Each capsule provides:
Amount per serve
|Organic Vitamin C (from organic Acerola fruit)||30mg||35%|
* Percentage Daily Values are based on average adult intake of 2,000 calories. Your daily intake requirements may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
~ Daily Value not established.
Take 2-3 capsules each day with food or as advised by a health professional. Do not exceed the stated recommended intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Consult your doctor before taking any food supplement or changing your diet.
Organic Shiitake Mushroom, Organic Chaga Mushroom, Organic Maitake Mushroom, Organic Acerola Fruit, Organic Reishi Mushroom, Organic Astragalus Root, Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom and Organic Black Pepper. Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC)(Vegetarian)
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, lactose or sugar.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS OR VEGETARIANS. KOSHER APPROVED.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.