We offer free shipping on all orders over $250.
Apple Cider Burn Complex
0.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews )
Apple Cider Burn Complex is herbal weight management and digestive health complex. It’s is a synergistic blend of herbs, enzymes and nutrients to balance blood sugar levels and support metabolism and digestion.
Apple Cider Vinegar can: help to improve digestion, act as a natural laxative, keep you fuller for longer & suppress your appetite.
USE CODE GLOBALGLOW10 FOR 10% OFF DISCOUNT
Balance & Burn
Apple Cider Burn Complex is herbal weight management and digestive health complex. Made with a synergistic blend of herbs, enzymes, and nutrients that can balance blood sugar levels and support the metabolism and digestion.
Chromium, which is scientifically proven to contribute to a normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. In addition to unfiltered apple cider vinegar which contains strands of protein, enzymes, probiotics to support a healthy gut. Apple cider vinegar helps to slow stomach emptying, so you feel more satisfied for a more extended time after eating.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR BENEFITS:
- It can help to improve digestion Unfiltered apple cider vinegar contains strands of protein, enzymes and healthy bacteria. These probiotic properties mean it can support a healthy gut. When we eat or drink anything containing probiotic bacteria, such as apple cider vinegar, the friendly bacteria it contains encourages more healthy bacteria in the gut. This supports a colony of beneficial gut bacteria (known as a microbiome). These beneficial bacteria help us digest and extract nutrients from the food we eat. If there is an imbalance in our microbiome and our levels of good bacteria are low, our bodies can’t get nutrients from food effectively, which can hinder weight loss and even promote weight gain – and apple cider vinegar can help with that. In simplistic terms, more probiotic bacteria = better digestion = weight loss. Apple cider vinegar might help boost digestion in older people, those with an autoimmune disease or those with anaemia. These individuals often experience lower levels of stomach acid. This can make digestion more sluggish. Apple cider vinegar is a highly acidic substance, so the theory is that taking some each day will help raise stomach acid levels and give digestion a boost.
- It can keep you fuller for longer Taking vinegar with a meal can help to keep you satisfied and less likely to reach for a snack not long after eating. Studies have shown that vinegar supplementation increases satiety after eating a high-carbohydrate meal. Apple cider vinegar also helps to slow stomach emptying, which is why you feel more satisfied for a longer period of time after eating. Feeling increased fullness after a meal reduces the likelihood of snacking and eating fewer calories overall, thereby promoting weight loss.
- It can act as a natural laxative Constipation can leave you feeling bloated and heavy while eliminating waste obviously leaves you feeling lighter. Adding apple cider vinegar to your daily (and particularly morning) routine can help get sluggish bowels moving and promote regularity, helping cleanse the digestive system ready for a new day. This is because apple cider vinegar is a pectin source, a type of soluble fibre found in apples. Pectin acts as a natural laxative and helps to stimulate bowel movements. It can help stabilize blood sugar. Eating foods high in sugar or refined carbohydrates can cause a sudden rise, or ‘spike’, in blood sugar soon after eating. This blood sugar spike causes your body to produce high insulin levels to allow the glucose to enter your body’s cells to be used as energy. If you’re experiencing frequent blood sugar spikes, it means your body is producing too much insulin, and your body can stop recognizing it. Over time, this is a risk factor for developing type 2 diabetes. The subsequent blood sugar drop after a spike leads to increased feelings of hunger, cravings and potentially overeating. This, in turn, leads to weight gain over time. It has been scientifically proven that vinegar, including apple cider vinegar, can help prevent a rapid rise in blood sugar, which can help keep your weight stable. This is due to the acetic acid that vinegar contains. Apple cider vinegar can also improve insulin sensitivity, making it easier for the body’s cells to recognize insulin, reducing blood sugar spikes and troughs and minimizing the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- It can suppress your appetite Researchers based at Imperial College London have found that acetate – a key component in acetic acid – has a central role in appetite regulation.
"Rejuv Wellness exists to support you on your wellness journey, providing you with the tools you need to shift into vibrant health"
Created & formulated by Dr. Simoné Laubscher PhD, the mind behind the famous Super Elixir, Rejuv makes targeted organic whole-food nutritional supplements to bring you freedom from the inside out.
Rejuv is powered by plants, their formulations are based on going back to nature so you get the best bio-available ingredients right down to the cellular level.
Results-driven, evidence-based and specifically curated, Rejuv's whole food supplements will bring balance to both your mind and body.
“With the current environment, it’s key to support yourself with whole food natural supplements, which work at a cellular level so you can be the best version of yourself both physically & mentally.”
Doctor Simone Laubscher, PhD
PRODUCT INFORMATION & INGREDIENTSEach capsule provides:
Amount per serve
* Percentage Daily Values are based on average adult intake of 2,000 calories. Your daily intake requirements may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
~ Daily Value not established.
Take 2-3 capsules before each meal or as advised by a health professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Consult your doctor before taking any food supplement or changing your diet.
Apple Cider Burn Complex Ingredients: Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Cayenne (Capsicum Frutescens) Extract, Organic Black Pepper Powder, Turmeric Extract, Green Tea Extract, Ginger Root Extract and Chromium Picolinate Powder. Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) (Vegetarian). Anti-Caking Agent: Brown Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, lactose or sugar. SUITABLE FOR VEGANS OR VEGETARIANS. KOSHER APPROVED.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Rated 0.00 out of 5 stars2 reviews
5 stars 0 0 %
4 stars 0 0 %
3 stars 0 0 %
2 stars 0 0 %
1 star 0 0 %