We offer free shipping on all orders over $250.
In collaboration with the lovely Priscila’s Kitchen, we created this truly divine Quinoa Goddess Salad! So fresh, so easy, and so tasty! The best part is you can totally add in whatever veggies you have in your fridge & customize the recipe to your liking! The creamy herb dressing that Priscila created might look and taste extra decadent, but it is loaded with good, healthy fats. Whole grains, fresh herbs, ripe tomatoes, zesty peppers, crunchy cucumbers…and a creamy dressing made from cashews, this recipe is packed with flavor & nutrition! It’s perfect for a yummy summer lunch or throw in some protein for a deliciously satisfying dinner!
Prep time: 20 min (be sure to soak cashews 1 1/2 hours before)
- 2 cups of quinoa (cooked in vegetable broth instead of water)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lebanese cucumbers
- 3 green onions
- 1 garlic clove
- Orange & yellow bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons MCT Oil (or olive oil)
- Parsley & red onions slices to garnish
- 1 cup of cashews (soaked for at least 1 1/2 hours prior to cooking)
- Bouquet of fresh basil
- Bouquet of Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of water depending on desired consistency
- Dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Lemon zest
- Pink Himalayan salt & pepper to taste
- Prior to cooking soak the cashews in water for at least 1 1/2 hours, the longer the soak time the creamier the cashews will be! After soaking, drain the water
- Cook quinoa is vegetable broth & allow to cool down
- Using a blender or vitamix, combine the cashews, parsley, basil, apple cider vinegar, crushed red pepper flakes, lemon juice & zest, salt & pepper to taste
- Add water to create desired consistency. Should be smooth & velvety!
- Set aside
- Chop garlic finely, and chop all the veggies to your desired size
- Mix in the MCT Oil to quinoa & combine well
- Toss in the garlic and cut veggies to the quinoa & set aside
How to Serve
- Serve the Quinoa salad on a bed of arugula & top with a generous dollop of the Goddess Dressing
- Thinly slice red onions and finely chop the parsley to garnish – Enjoy!
This recipe is health coach approved:
- MCT Oil: Made of all the best components of coconut oil, MCT is a magical form of saturated fatty acids offering numerous health benefits from improving cognitive function, managing weight to supporting your digestion & immunity. Learn more here!
- Quinoa: Known as a superfood, quinoa is is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat, containing all nine essential amino acids. It has twice has much fiber as other grains, contains iron, magnesium and is high in antioxidants! Discover more superfoods here!
- Cashews: Truly a healthy fat, cashews are actually seeds originally used in traditional medicine to heal ailments. They improve bone & joint health, keep skin & hair healthy, aid in weight management and are excellent for maintaining a healthy heart!
It was such a privilege to be a special guest on episode 3 of @priscilaskitchen NEW series: COOK. EAT. LIVE. HAPPY. She developed this wonderful series to help us connect through food during these crazy times! She is an amazing food coach, recipe developer, blogger, entrepreneur and mom, from Montreal. Her mission is to bring back FUN in the kitchen by sharing food knowledge and empowering kitchen confidence. Check her out for many more mouth-waterting recipes!
Live your life. Adopt the Global Glow Lifestyle.
Image credit: @moniquephoto