We offer free shipping on all orders over $250.
Flirting with Collagen
Is it happy hour yet? Set the perfect party mood and nourish yourself at the same time. Test out this Pink Collagen Cocktail with benefits! Enhance your sexy outside and build your sexy inside…
Delightfully refreshing and simple to make, all you need is 2 pouches of chamomile tea, honey, gin & collagen ! Inspired by @1769distillery Pink Gin and its floral properties, we adore how the pink hue of the gin colours the martini 💕
“This dry floral gin is distilled with juniper berries, lavender, coriander, elderflower, cubeb berries and grains of paradise. The cubeb berries lend citrus notes and the maceration of wild hibiscus is the finishing touch that gives this contemporary Montréal gin a beautiful shade of pink!” (Distillery 1769)
Steps – Pink Collagen Martini
- In a shaker, add the cooled tea with the 5g of TruMarine Collagen and the honey. Shake well.
- Next, add the gin, berries and a few ice cubes to cool it down. Shake vigorously.
- Put a round collagen ice cube in each martini glass.
- Serve and garnish with thyme.
Steps – Collagen Ice Cubes
- Dissolve 5g of TruMarine Collagen in 1 cup of cold water (enough to fill your ice cube tray).
- Transfer to ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- Before freezing the Collagen ice cubes, add dried elderberries, blueberries or chamomile tea to colour & flavour the ice cubes!
Health Benefits of this Cocktail:
- Collagen promotes healthy skin, hair, nails, and joints.
- Collagen promotes bone strength & flexibility, all while repairing UV induced skin damage.
- Gin is known for being the most natural of spirits thanks to its main ingredient, Juniper Berries!
- Switch your anti-aging cream for a sip of this Global Glow Pink Collagen Martini… Lol
It is such a privilege to collaborate with @priscilaskitchen, an amazing food coach, recipe developer, blogger, entrepreneur and mom, from Montreal. Her mission is to bring back FUN in the kitchen by sharing food knowledge and empowering kitchen confidence.
Image credit: @karolinajez