We offer free shipping on all orders over $250.
SNACK THE GLOBAL GLOW WAY!
Finding balance amidst the chaos is a pursuit that will forever be fueling our motivation to thrive. When it comes to snacking, we all have those midday cravings, or even late-night sweet seductions but not to worry, there are many clever ways to combine both the satisfaction we crave in the moment with the healthy food fuel we need long term.
Not your average protein powder, the Super Elixir Nourishing Protein is an all-in-one plant-based vegan powder that is made with whole-food ingredients including organic sprouted brown rice and pea protein. Besides being a delicious addition to your daily routine, you can feel good about having it because it contains daily serving of all 9 essential amino acids, which are important for tissue repair and growth. It includes digestive enzymes to boost metabolism and balance blood sugar levels for a lean body, as well as a combination of pre and probiotics to support digestion and a healthy gut pH balance, which reduces the propensity for your body to bloat.
Getting energy from food that supports healthy body and mind functioning is key in determining the balance that works for your lifestyle. We’ve paired this amazing protein powder with our delicious Matcha from WithUs TruOrganic™ to create a delectable protein ball recipe that is truly a MATCHA made in heaven. On its own, this tea is silky smooth in flavor and packed with amino acids and nutrients, but together with the protein, it soars to new flavorful heights – guaranteed! Try it and see how easy it can be to find your balance…
Prep time: 15 mins
Makes 8 Bliss Balls
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Nourishing Protein
- 1/2 tsp of TruOrganic Matcha
- 1 cup of cooked chickpeas
- 3 tsp of shredded coconut
- 1 tbs of organic honey
- 3/4 tbs of organic virgin coconut oil
- 2-3 tbs of hot water
- In a small bowl, add 1/2 tsp of matcha and 1/4 scoop of protein and reserve for the garnish later.
- Next, add all the other ingredients in a food processor (start with 2 tbs hot water) and pulse until the ingredients start to become homogenous. Then blend on high until a smooth paste is formed. Add the remaining tsp of hot water if the mixture is still crumbly.
- Use a soup spoon to portion the mixture into ping pong sized balls and then roll each portion in a circular motion between the palm of your hands.
- One at a time, place a ball in the bowl of matcha/protein mixture and swirl until the bliss ball is completely covered. Repeat until they are all covered.
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week in the fridge or freeze up to 3 months.
Super Facts on the TRUE ORGANIC MATCHA:
- Energy without the crash or jitters
- Increases focus
- High in antioxidants
- Great for immunity
- Increases calmness
- Detoxes the body naturally
- Easy to prepare!
It is such a privilege to collaborate with @priscilaskitchen, an amazing food coach, recipe developer, blogger, entrepreneur and mom, from Montreal. Her mission is to bring back FUN in the kitchen by sharing food knowledge and empowering kitchen confidence.
Image credit: @karolinajez