We offer free shipping on all orders over $250.
This tangy & flavourful Mediterranean Herb Roasted Chicken with Olive & Parsley Tapenade is an easy weeknight meal, sure to please the whole family. Paired with perfectly crispy, healthified air fryer french fries and a simple side salad, this makes for a vibrantly balanced meal.
Quick & Simple | Nutritious & Delicious
Prep Time: 30 min | Cook Time: 30-40 min | Serves 4-6 people
mediterranean Herb Roasted chicken
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 2-3 tbs olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves (4 for roasting + 2 crushed)
- 1 lemon, cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh oregano, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place chicken breasts and drizzle with olive oil. Top with 2 cloves of crushed garlic, parsley, oregano, salt & pepper
- Arrange the lemon quarters and 4 whole garlic cloves around & in between the chicken breasts
- Cook for 30-40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and lemons are charred
Air fryer crispy french fries
- 3 large russet potatoes or sweet potatoes, julienned
- Olive oil
- Paprika, garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste
- Submerge julienned potatoes in large bowl of cold water, let sit for one hour – this removes the starch making them as crispy as possible!
- After an hour, remove and pat dry with a clean dish towel, make sure they are very dry!
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, drizzle olive oil over potatoes, toss with paprika, garlic powder, salt & pepper
- Arrange fries in air fryer basket & cook as directed
Olive & Parsley Tapenade
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup oregano, chopped
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, roughly chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Lemon juice from charred lemons – once chicken is done cooking, use the lemon quarters & remove their juice
- Roasted garlic gloves – use the oven roasted garlic and roughly chop the cloves
- Salt, pepper & red pepper flakes to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Place a large spoonful over top each chicken breast
- Serve alongside french fries & simple green salad
This dinner is health coach & picky eater approved, it’s always a hit at my family table. The healthified french fries are always a huge success with the kids, I absolutely love my air fryer! Bon appétit from my kitchen to yours! – Your Health Coach, JK
FOOD IS MEDICINE:
- PARSLEY: Parsley is an antioxidant-rich herb that can help manage diabetes, boost the immune system, and improve bone health. Parsley is good for maintaining healthy kidneys, heart and brain.
- OLIVES: Olives are small fruits that are very high in Vitamin E and other powerful antioxidants. They contain oleic acid, which is linked to decreasing inflammation, blood pressure & cholesterol. Olives are a rich source of iron, copper and calcium. They are the perfect snack or savoury addition to a healthy meal!
- POTATOES: They often get a bad reputation thanks to their junk food versions or can also be considered a guilty pleasure food, but that ends now! Just like any tuber, potatoes are a nutrient dense food when cooked in a healthy manner. Air fryers are the perfect way to enjoy potatoes in a healthy form without sacrificing taste. Potatoes are an excellent source of Vitamin C, Potassium, Copper, B Vitamins & Fiber. Potatoes are a delicious comfort food that truly nurture a healthy body.
Live your life. Adopt the Global Glow Lifestyle.