We offer free shipping on all orders over $250.
If you love your rich and creamy dips but hate to err on the side of fat and cholesterol, this lemony yogurt dip is for you. It takes clean eating to another level in the sense that the flavours are heavy in taste but lean in caloric intake. We love serving it at parties because our guests always rave about its heat and depth of flavour. It also moonlights as a great marinade for veggies and chicken so be sure to make some extra and have fun creating some new recipes of your own!
High in protein | Probiotics | Potassium | Calcium
Prep time: 10min
- 1 container of greek yogurt (500 ml)
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 cup chopped herbs (chives, basil & mint)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. hot chili powder
- 1 tsp. lemon or white balsamic
- 1 tbs. premium extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Easy peasy!
- The flavours will open up over time becoming more predominant, so make this dip a couple hours ahead of time, and recheck the seasoning.
This dip is Global Glow approved
- Greek yogurt is an amazing source of lean protein, making your dipping skinny during canapé time and snacking sessions.
- Greek yogurt is also packed with probiotics, giving this dip some serious gut cred. We all know that the key to good health begins in your gut. Probiotics help fortify gut health, thereby helping the body fight disease and bacteria.
- Fun fact! Chilli powder is known to help boost your metabolism, helping you burn fat faster.
It is such a privilege to collaborate with @priscilaskitchen, an amazing food coach, recipe developer, blogger, entrepreneur and mom, from Montreal. Her mission is to bring back FUN in the kitchen by sharing food knowledge and empowering kitchen confidence. JK and PK’s meet up earlier this month was focused around one goal: creating delicious, healthy recipes and having fun while doing it.
Stay tuned for more seasonal recipes all summer long…
Live your life. Adopt the Global Glow Lifestyle.
Image credit: @moniquephoto