We offer free shipping on all orders over $250.
Keep Calm & Wash Your Hands
With the current state of our world, now more than ever we need to keep our immune system at its peak performance. One thing is for sure…fear, panic, anxiety and not being vigilant at this time amid the daily increase of COVID-9 concerns, WILL COMPROMISE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM! We need to be wise, not panic.
With the COVID-19 Pandemic and flu season in full swing, it has become mandatory to be aware & careful for your own health and also for the health of others around you that may have a more compromised immune system. This is an opportunity for us to learn to listen to our body, become more in-tuned with its needs and treat it properly. We tend to take our good health for advantage, now is the time to slow down, take care of ourselves & our loved ones, and focus on what is truly important.
WHAT TO DO:
- Wash hands frequently and wear gloves if possible. (I wear gloves while pushing my grocery cart or if you are travelling back to Canada, use wipes at the airport to push your cart handle.
- Use antibacterial hand sanitizer & wipes and disinfect things that you touch often ie your phone, laptop, steering wheel, elevator buttons…
- Don’t touch door handles! (use a paper, your elbow, your foot). Same with public restrooms (use paper for faucets & your foot to flush the toilet and please don’t sit on the seat, squat)!
- Stay away from crowds and larger gatherings. Basically, stay home as much as possible. We’ll be working from now on.
- Avoid touching your face.
HOW YOU CAN BOLSTER YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM:
- It is a good time to think about supplementation to bolster your immune system. I take these supplements daily, and load up on the Super Elixir: this well-rounded formula comprised of 45 natural nutrients is loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, pre & probiotics. I’ve also been taking the WelleCo Immune Super Booster for extra paramount support!
- Cultivate your inner calmness. Stress and anxiety compromise your defense mechanisms and put your immune system at risk, so chill out! I can’t live without my soothing Sedatonic tincture and WelleCo Calming Tea which I enjoy nightly!
- I highly recommend you to remain active (in house workouts are great), now more than ever, we need to keep our circulation at optimal levels and flush undesirable toxins. Yesterday I completed this at home ab blaster workout and today I’ll be doing these low impact movements!
- Meditation is a wonderful way to deal with stress & anxiety. I like guided meditations by @gabbybernstein and @melissaambrosini
- Breathwork remains my favorite since it’s utterly simple to do anywhere, anytime! Opening up your lungs will help release the unwanted tension in your rib cage, activate your blood flow and augment your oxygen supply. Simply inhale for 6 counts, hold your breath for 4 counts and exhale for 8 counts. Repeat for 1 minute and see how you feel afterwards. This exercise can be done as often as you need to improve your overall mental, physical & emotional well-being.
- Eat 3 cups or more of colourful fruits & veggies everyday. I’ve stocked up on lots of frozen greens & fruits, since they’re just as good as fresh and will last longer!
- Heat neutralize’s the virus so it’s very important to consume hot liquids such as herbal tea, soups & broths. Be sure to hydrate with at least 2L of pure water, you can include immune boosting add ins such as lemon, ginger, garlic and our Curtonic which contains the ultimate anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory ingredient, Tumeric!
Your health & welfare is our number one priority
A NOTE FROM THE GG TEAM:
In the wake of recent events concerning COVID-19, we have come to the difficult but necessary decision to postpone all face to face Health Consultations booked with Julie K for the following two weeks. As the situation keeps changing, we will continue taking all appropriate precautionary measures in order to ensure the safety of our clients, team and our Global Glow Community. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or send us a DM @globalglowofficial and we will answer all of your questions to the best of our ability. Face time consultations will be performed as scheduled. Even though we will be working from home, we are fully committed to your well-being and we are here for you!
STAY HEALTHY & WELL #GLOWGETTERS
Live your life. Adopt the Global Glow Lifestyle.
Main Image Credit: @voguemagazine