We offer free shipping on all orders over $250.
Vegan. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Naturally Sweetened. Deliciously Crispy & Tasty!
What more could you ask for from a summer treat? This Crunchy Berry Crumble can be eaten as a desert, snack or even breakfast! Desert for breakfast?! I’m in! With simple & fresh ingredients, this luscious treat is a definite crowd pleaser.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 30 min
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Dash of cinnamon
- 3 cups of fresh or frozen berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries to choice)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Lemon zest
- Dairy free vanilla ice cream
- Fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Butter a 8 x 10 inch pyrex dish with coconut oil
- In a bowl combine the filling mixture and spread it evenly across the bottom of the dish
- For the crumble, mix all the ingredients together with a wooden spoon then knead the dough with your hands to remove any clumps
- Place the crumble mixture on top of your berry filling and spread evenly using your hands. I recommend keeping your hands slightly wet to facilitate the process
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the crumble gets crunchy and golden
- Serve when warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a few mint leaves & enjoy!
Live your life. Adopt the Global Glow Lifestyle.